The number 1 turntable weight used by DJs and audio enthusiasts.
My turntable weights are carefully designed to reduce a turntable’s noise floor and thus improve the musical soundstage. Users enjoy improved bass response, tighter mids and controlled highs as the turntable weight reduces unwanted resonance when placed via the spindle on top of a record.
I have tested my weights on a large variety of non-suspended belt drive and direct drive turntables with great success. Pressing plants try to achieve quality control on every record made, however, there are intrinsic issues such as dished and warped records. My turntable weights help to combat this too. DJs love this; as it aids cueing a problematic record prior to mixing and eliminates needle skip.
I have developed an anti-slip base for my weights, and thus each turntable weight has been designed to grip the record, which is fantastic for DJ’ing as it really stabilises records in the mix. I always ask DJs to use my turntable weights for a couple of weeks then remove to realise what a difference they make!
- Satin titanium with stealth silver laser engraved MasterSounds graphic
- Premium quality turntable weights developed for club and home use
- Hand made in quality aluminum, limited "edition" numbers
- Each colour/engraving edition is limited to 100 pairs for the world
- Simply pop a record on your turntable and place the turntable weight over the spindle to enjoy a wider, deeper sound stage with extended bass and improved sound throughout the frequency spectrum
- Stabilises your record when playing in a club, bar or at home
- Less needle skip
- Rubber anti-slip base
- Supplied in velvet style pouch for transport
- My turntable weights weigh 405 grams (+/- 14oz), light enough to not cause damage to a turntable’s bearing system, but heavy enough to give sonic improvement.
- 80mm diameter X 41mm high
***Price is for one (1) unit***
MasterSounds reserves the right to change the specification without notice.
We ship items to locations across the world on a daily basis via signed courier service, so the likelihood is that we will be able to ship directly to you. We send via all our audio accessories via Royal Mail tracked & signed.
Audio accessories are generally shipped within 1-2 days of order to the address provided when checking on the website. It is your responsibility to provide the correct shipping address at check out. MasterSounds is not responsible for any shipping address or return address errors. If items are returned to MasterSounds due to a shipping address error made by the customer the shipping price for the item will be re-charged. All audio accessories are shipped via Royal Mail and a signature will be required.
Please Note - None EU customers may have to pay import duty on receiving goods, MasterSounds specifies the full purchase amount on all shipping and customs documents.
PayPal Express Checkout
We now offer the facility for customers to pay for their orders with PayPal Express Checkout. This allows you to take advantage of the various credit options supplied directly by PayPal to you as the customer. MasterSounds is not the proprietor of any credit agreements.
If you are not completely satisfied with your MasterSounds purchase please contact us within 14 days of receiving your item to discuss a refund or exchange. Refunded and exchanged items must be unused and in all original packaging. No returns or exchanges are permitted on custom orders. The buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.