The number 1 turntable weight used by Dj's in the world!
My turntable weights are carefully designed to reduce a turntable’s noise floor and thus improve the musical soundstage. Users enjoy improved bass response, tighter mids and controlled highs as the turntable weight reduces unwanted resonance when placed via the spindle on top of a record. My turntable weights weigh just over 400 grams (+/- 14oz), light enough to not cause damage to a turntable’s bearing system, but heavy enough to give sonic improvement.
I have tested my weights on a large variety of non-suspended belt drive and direct drive turntables with great success. Pressing plants try to achieve quality control on every record made, however there are intrinsic issues such as dished and warped records. My turntable weights help to combat this too. DJs love this; as it aids cueing a problematic a record prior to mixing and eliminates needle skip.
I have developed an anti-slip base for my weights, and thus each turntable weight has been designed to grip the record, which is fantastic for DJ’ing as it really stabilises records in the mix. I always ask DJs to use my turntable weights for a couple of weeks then remove to realise what a difference they make!
- Satin black with white engraved MasterSounds graphic
- Hand-brushed finish
- Premium quality turntable weights developed for club and home use
- Hand made in quality aluminium, limited "edition" numbers
- Each colour/engraving edition is limited to 100 for the world
- Simply pop a record on your turntable and place the turntable weight over the spindle to enjoy a wider, deeper sound stage with extended bass and improved sound throughout the frequency spectrum
- Stabilises your record when playing in a club, bar or at home