All orders made from outside the United Kingdom are liable for the respective customs duties & import taxes of the shipping country.
- All orders shipping to outside the UK are charged excluding VAT.
- When your order arrives in your country, either the courier
- We currently offer DHL, Standard Shipping and UPS Worldwide Shipping, depending on the shipping destination. We ship to the address provided.
- If packages are undeliverable for any reason, including customer’s refusal to pay duties, MasterSounds Audio Ltd is not responsible for return shipping costs or for retrieving merchandise. MasterSounds Audio Ltd is not responsible for international shipping delays, such as customs delays, and is not held responsible for any customs duties or taxes issued by your respective country. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged shipments. The buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier and all duties/fees incurred on the shipment. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Goods will be imported on behalf of the consignee/e-buyer. The consignee authorises MasterSounds to import the goods on their behalf. Further, the consignee/buyer agrees that MasterSounds may delegate the obligation to import the goods on their behalf to a subcontractor (e.g. customs broker). The consignee will pay the taxes & duties in addition with the purchase price of the goods.
- Note: It can sometimes take up to 6 weeks from the date the package is shipped to clear international customs and arrive at international destinations.
- Please note that the Shipping and Billing country must match.
- At this time, we are only able to ship products from the Stanton Street Sports collections to Europe.
- Additionally, we are unable to ship decks outside of the contiguous United States. All orders placed outside of the lower 48 will be refunded for said items.